Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What's with everything new????

I bought a set of new t-shirts and the look was so cool that I dragged it untill it grew onto me and I was compelled to go back to my old clothes... Got a new haircut and I fell so madly in love with it that I kept flaunting it and appreciating myself so much that I just got too used to it soon!!! Which in reference reminds me how a new relationship grows on you so deeply that you have no control over yourself!!
Over new shoes, new shirts, new hairstyles, new pants, new car, new bags, new chair(I guess you get the idea) new relationships are the ones that grow so passionately over the passing time.. The beauty of newness of a relationship being that eventhough you insist upon knowing each other thoroughly, you are so involved feeling good spending time with each other that you hardly pay attention to the details.. It's almost magical to be fortunate enough to find a relationship which indulges your complete being and takes total control over you and you just move around all happy and squeaky, fresh and minty , flying high and hardly noticing other people and things around you !!

These are days that you always remember with micro detailing ofclothes and situations and what he said after you guys kissed for the first and how totally sweapt off your feet did you feel after he gave you that long stare with a deep sigh following only to finish the prologue with you are gorgeous... No we never forget those days!!! And I cherish mine!!
My next blog's gonna be what exactly is love to me? Though I pretty
uch can summarize that already, it's my whole life and it's what I am as of now,,, all for you!!

6 comments:

  1. I do agree, minty fresh feeling of being lost in something new that is soooo compelling that u never forget it. Always nice to have the memories, does give u a moment to smile when u least expect it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. flying high and hardly noticing other people and things around you !! :)
    haha ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Candy- you bet if those memories, initially have been good, you can sustain a whole life time on them, that is if you are a romantic..!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Vats- Doc there have been many more after this one.. seems you don't read my blog no more....buhuuuu ..:((

    :)

    ReplyDelete