Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What on this freaking EARTH is LOVE????!!!


what is love? baby don't hurt me ,don't hurt me, no more...!!;)
that's the first thing that pops in my mind the moment i think of penning down my great thoughts over LOVE...hahaha
Great or not i don't care, one thing's for sure,,,,every single living human and even dead, has/had a say on it...! everyone knows what love is.. and yet there's a different perception to all the same...!

you don't love me anymore..! why do you say that? Coz you don't call me as many times, you don't buy me gifts, you don't pamper me as muuch,. Oh well thats not because i don't love you, thats only coz we have known each other long enough to stop acting nuts...! Oh so now you telling me that am not worth all that anymore????! NO i never said that!!! You have just simply taken me for granted...!!!!

how many goddamned times have we heard it and ......gone through it ourselves???
is it a matter of wanting to overtly give yourself to another? or is to forget the "self" and indulge in another? is it wanting to be together all the time? or is to schedule your whole life in such a way that "that the other one" is included in EVERYTHING YOU DO?????

i went to college after i got married to Frank, and the first day of my college, Frank tells me, ' you are very young, make an identity for yourself, don't impose on people that you are a wife, they don't even need to know...'
Randomly, just randomly, this pops in to my mind everytime i think of being in love...

coming back to the point... when you love and you let go off your "self", there's not much left to love off you..! think of that... being taken for granted is the term we use most commonly but have we evr given a thought to how we are only take for granted when we give that oppurtunity....? it might not be wise, but think about it....

love is a state of self, something very close to knowing what you are and what you are capable of... only then can you know how to give....

A person trying to create an identity out of being someone's husband/wife or Girl/boyfriend, eventually ends up growing on that one... and then... these are the people who gradually start the dialogue of being taken advantage of, or being taken for granted.....

while all these utterly random thoughts come into my mind and i throw one after another at you, have you concluded what i want to say...?
for me....
love is a passion of a man/woman who knows the self and respects 100 % of it. and then is it possible(according to me....saumya Das D'cunha) to love someone and not loose yourself so you erase the basic identity off you. You gotto loose yourself in the "LOVE" ever so powerful, but only a man full of respect for the self can sustain it long enough... be assured against infidelity, be confident against increasing weight, be conscious of giving full respect and being stable enough to let go off the thing happened a decade ago... To love is to grow together,,, not only in a romantic relationship, in a parent-child, in a friendly one, in every aspect of love, to give with knowledge of knowing that what you are giving is worth it, is what counts... and that my friends is the end of my utter vague, randomly scattered thoughts...
love you all..
mmmmwah!
Somi

2 comments:

  1. Ola i agree with the random scattering thoughts you've listed here, well done and Frankie's so nice to have said that to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea frank has these absolutely amazingly unexpected notions of independence and co dependence that i get swept off my feet:P...:*....haha

    ReplyDelete