Friday, January 29, 2010

It's a vicious Circle!!!!!


I tell myself all is going to be okay as I am informed that "x" told boss that I gossiped against him!!!!!
Boss confronts me and I clarify that gossips are generally group Activity and how can I be put in the spot !!!!!
I come out and confront people why put me in the spot???and "y" says "z" told me you said so ... so I ask "z"(as If I hadn't had enough in the boss's den of confrontations) so "z" asked "y" and in turn "y" asked I (as in me) and f***!!!now even the topic in concern is lost but at the cost of everyone getting disturbed!!! I hereby state to be very clear and transparent as has been my effort from the very beggining ! Forgive me as I apologise for being part of this vicious circle hence proving that you only end up insecure when indulged in office friendship!!!! It's easier to grow up rather than being neutral!!!!!


Cheers for all the good times before the insecurities began!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. for some reason office gossip always tend to turn and bite us in the behind!
    nicely done though!

    ReplyDelete