Thursday, January 28, 2010

Its official...!


some joke cracked somewhere and all chip in for a laugh.... the little personal touch added for a better environment .... my little office had me and my boss loitering around the corners stacking up work and working our ass off to get it done with...our accountants sat behind in the next room...trying to figure what we keep laughing about... whatever little time we got we made jokes about the rest of the world assuming our selves to be obvious greater beings...!

yes officially, even though the corporate rule is to 'hate your boss'.. i never felt the same...
on the contrary, i felt an ownership...!

but people dynamics is something you learn to live with... and when you don't.. one ends up like me...!

as my collegue once quoted,'DTA- Don't Trust Anyone'!!! that quote crashed on my face when my boss, one-by-one took out topics of our lunch time gossip and after office discussions and threw on my face only what i had said...! hence proving that i was corrupt..! i cleared the confusion..
i relised my mstakes but a question hung in the air............!!!!

if people is what drives an organization, why is everyone only trying to cut the other's organizational life short??? why the factors like jealousy, vanity, lies and confusions such a major part of people dealings??? aren't things more fruitful when they are straight and out in the open??
why is everyone only looking for credit and waiting to snatch an opportunity to feel great at another's cost??

reading this you may feel why i behave as if i am so naive? but hell psychology, reverse psychology, people dynamics, relations have been subjects i have scored excellently at college and reading but i am a classic example for theoretical knowledge but no implication...!!

applaud for me...!!!!!



DECLARATION: my blog is where i vent out my frustration by sharing what i feel for the world , keeping in account that i think i am right in most situations.. believe in human tendencies and aggregate of my emotions is not what i am always, necessarily..!

No comments:

Post a Comment