Thursday, January 22, 2009

PIMPLE !!!!!!!!!!PANIC..........

invariably....everytime...i have to go meet someone i havent met for a long time...

or have to go for a party or worse... a wedding....

there it is

a large red pimple............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and not on the rim of my hairline..where i could hide it with tact but right there,out in open, for everyone to see...on my nose,,,, or in the middle of my cheeks...or between the eye brows...!!!!!

it doesnt just look bad.. i hate the sound of it.. as if the name occured to the person who named it that only after feeling the disgust of the thing..! the 'm' between the p's and the 'l' is like the curtain raiser of something horrible...!!!!!



otherwise, when am home or grocery shopping or at a bookstore....ALONE...
I flaunt quite a clear skin...



but my pimples have something agaisnt me...

they wait for the right moment to pop out and stay there till am in confinement again,

and no one's watching...

1 comment:

  1. ha ha..!!! i know this feeling...!!! i agree wid u completely..!!! :)

    ReplyDelete