Saturday, December 27, 2008

Mom

Growing up surely demands a lot of frustration, speculations, introspections etc.. as i teenager, i was very rebelious.but in the process of growing as a teenager, you also experience yourself to be very vulnerable and emotional most times.. below is the poem i wrote for my mom as a 15 year old.. even though the poem aint that great, i love thinking bout the emotions i would have had at the moment i was writing this down,,,


Mom
-------------------------------------------------------------
--------

Millions of poems must have been made on this topic,

I'm wonderng how to make the poem rhythmic.

this one's got to be special, as the person's really close to my heart,

She's the best thing i have, proud to say i am her part.


I never have to tell her that i am upset

She just knows it and makes it all set.

She makes me capable of everything i do,

And stands by my side,

She's my inspiration

She always saves me from the tide.


She's my origin,

She's where i come from,

Thats the peace my heart experiences

as i say the word MOM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment