Saturday, December 27, 2008

CHECK, OKAY..!!!


I DON'T KNOW WHY, BUT ALL MEN, LITERALLY ALL MEN, HAVE TO STARE WHEN A WOMAN PASSES BY..!!!

and that too not at the face...!!!!

we were standing at the counter of a cafe, me and my guy friend, indulged in a serious conversation while waiting for our order... couple of women in tight jeans entered and PAUSE


am waiting for a reaction to something i had said but he just won't open his mouth until he's done staring at their assets...!!!

quite frankly, i have just accepted the whole deal.. its with every man.. whether you are hot or not, you deserve a stare..

and hey gals,, don't get offended the next time you catch some guy staring at you.. it's a contract they have with GOD.. they gotto stare, check and okay the great stuff GOD'S imported down..!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hahaha... I completely agree wid u dear... somehow I have also accepted d fact... only thing is when a handsome guy stares at me i think dat he is comlimenting me n when some uncle stares at me I think probably it is how men are n probably I m wearing something wrong ;) ( so I change my opinion as per convenience) But true, by some law of nature all men are like dat only ...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. @VATS..am telling you its a contract they have with god..!

    ReplyDelete