Wednesday, December 24, 2008

CAN I KISS YOU?

praises are almost like diamonds for girls.. no matter how many you get, you always pine for more... and always remember the moments when you got them...

i have dated quite a few guys but out of them, three had come close to being very very good friends,one of which i got married to. even though i like guts and flirtatious moves in a man , i surely wasn't expecting what Francis came up with.

the first guy always said that he loved my eyes, which was very cliche` but i wasn't complaining..
the second said that he found my nose so cute that he couldn't stop himself from noticing it..!
the third being francis, came up to me on our first official date and when was gonna drop me back home aftr the movie, held the car door,stopping me from entering the car, and right there in the parking lot of the multiplex, he said,' you know you have perfect lips, as if they were drawn and so proportionate.. ' .. it was a little awkward as he had his arms around me but not touching me only circling me with the car to which my back was resting on. i said thank you and he smiled and came closer only to give me jitters of nervousness in my whole damn body and said,' arre dont thank me, just give me a kiss.. coz your lips are made for kissing, just one kiss ,thats all...'

somethings are not worth forgeting, even though, to tell you the truth, all my gutts and extrovert sharp self felt paralyzed and i felt surrendered...
just to inform before you start imagining..the kiss didn't happen that day.. it was his strategy of a built up... but wasnt even long after that...

No comments:

Post a Comment