Thursday, April 9, 2015

A Year Older.. Wiser? :|

It's my last grip on my twenties
Just another number
I have piled experiences of more
And glad that I chose to try

Every setback, every failure
All the matches I lost
Makes me realize
How stupid I was

But I saw a life unexplored by many
Experienced things too early
Chose to be hurt
Found things, earlier not known

I fought very hard and very long
But maybe not till the end
Because in this battle
The enemy was shattered

I stand over it's scattered pieces
And look around
At the thousands of tiny reflections
That broke the beast in the mirror

I am unwrapping
The silence that's been kept away
The voices in my head
Have lost track of thought

I would be a year older
But many folds experienced
And still much less
When it comes to begin 'living'!

No comments:

Post a Comment