Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fire beneath my Sole..!


Mind IT! i said fire beneath my sole... not SOUL...:P

my new found passion.. wake up at 5:15 and freshen up..gear up with sneaker, tracks and warmers... and start running..

it all started with the urge of being able to loose some weight, but has gone down to become much more than just a regime i follow to loose weight. i simply love the process.. wake up as early to stand by my balcony and see a void.. darkness and dim street lights... gives me a sense of fresh energy almost newly sewn wings unto me.. that make me wanna take off...

as i park my car outside the running tracks, i feel the urge to start the music and go blaring through the tracks.. As coldplay starts playing "Viva la vida" into my ears.. i feel the fire that sets me off and i start jogging.. very slowly and swiftly.. as the first round nears to finish , there's already an energy travelling through my feet to my calf muscles and unto my knees... and i run along feeling the strength building inside me. By the time i finish the 7th round, and 4 tracks of awesome music, i start to feel fueled up and broken down at the same time. By this time its already been 20 minutes and my body is urging me to sit down and feet to do the opposite.. one more, one more.. mind keeps repeating after every round.. and my stamina agrees,,, we (me and the smart little parts of my body) go along and run another mile... By round 10.. i feel the extent of my caliber to run and slowly i stop.. promising myself to extend it to one more round the next day:) ..

and i swear the days are so awesomely designed once you start waking up early...:D feels like everything falls into place..

happy happy mornings.. lead to happy happy days...!

2 comments: