Saturday, July 25, 2009

First Date

Yea we all have some memories and when it comes to our “first” date, we have the mushiest of memories …only I got something strangely different…….

If I were the typical romantic gal, I would have enjoyed this cafĂ©, the pink walls, the old wooden look, the round coffee bar, the mushy old man by the counter with a warm smile spread on his face, nodding now and then…It was the first time I was on an official date and was hardly 15 and I was highly agitated with the ambience…
I never could appreciate the colour pink much and only then hemant or something close to that(oops I am bad with names) offered to get get me strawberry shake, i mean WHAT??
I politely said I will prefer a coffee instead and guess what…? He comes back with two cups and I could see that the old man was grinning quite widely… I wondered why…
And BOOM!! the coffees had one heart in each with S and H(initials for my name and his, if you didn’t already guess , dud…!!) and the thing that would catch your eye was an arrow going through the coffee… I mean HELLO!!!??
I have met you like twice before this and agreed to come out on a date doesn’t mean I am head over heels in love with you…!!!!!!!!!
Anyhow, I couldn’t make myself even look into that cup rest alone drinking it, so I excused myself to go to the ladies room and ZUPPP..! I flew away on my two wheeler…
Never heard from the guy again, thank God for that…!!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha...i can imagine ur reaction....n i m not surprised to knw dat u actually ran away widout informing dat guy! :)

    ReplyDelete