Thursday, February 12, 2009

Move The Goddamn Cheek In Slow Motion

even though i have already dedicated a post on how kids never sieze to amuse me... here's another one..
2008 decembr,we were in orrisa for my cousin anusha di's wedding, lot of our relatives from the village had come.. one of my other cousin's daughter came upto Neil(my then 7 months old baby) and started stroking his cheeks softly with a finger..
she continued doing it till the time i started finding it a little amusing..coz she had a puzzled expression on her face..so i asked her what was it?


and she says,'why doesn't his cheeks move up and down like the baby in TV??'
we all started laughing and i said trying to explain that that baby's cheeks move like that because of slow motion,,not thinking that my explaination was another question for the six year old in front of me....
she started stroking his cheeks again,so i looked at her questioningly and she asks,' how do move the cheek in slow motion??'

No comments:

Post a Comment