Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Shades of happiness


The leaf turned and showed a new shade of green...
they say its the color of envy.. but it only gave me a new screen..
i didnt feel a tinge of angst, no fear, no competition..
here i was sitting in my arms, embraced by love and compassion..
and this is what i am!

the water crinkles in my hands with a fresh shade of blue...
shows me what a heart with happiness and strength could feel..
i feel supported, i feel glad, i feel life with a new vibe..
am filled with forgiveness and a zeal..
to know what i can be...!

am wearing glasses of exaltation...
ready to give, ready to let go..ready to be stationed..
i emerged stronger when each shade touched me by
halted for a second, but the misery passed me by..!
try me now, am new!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!! specially "try me now, am new!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Doc:) it was a spurt of inspiration and a feeling of pure happiness that gave this away!

    ReplyDelete