Monday, March 30, 2009

DOWN THE BOOZE LANE

when we sat and drank yesterday evening and didnt stop till late after midnight,,,my heart went off for a stroll down memory lane..
mom always says no matter how much you hate a person,if once the person's been your drink mate,,you would bounce onto him with the first oppurtunity..
mom also says liquor is a weakness that she aint able to guage...
she also says, drink leads to most family problems...
hmm..
well i respect all of these things but i go back at once a booze mate, always a mate..:P
why me making such a deal outa being drunk is cause i got onto it after almost more than 18 months and whether you consider it or not, i consider it an achievemnet and gave myself the liberty to get tipped off by the sinful sparkling liquid..and lord...... heaven..
its a privelege to have good company to get high with and so i am priveleged to be married to a great booze mate and "blessed" to have friends who never misbehave after even the 5th glass down their throat...!!:D

having said that
i raise a toast to all my booze mates and otherwise...
and with the risk of naming them,,,(please contact me asap if you need me to delete your name..:P)
at 16, a guy crazily in love with me arranged for a tincher full of liquor (a litre) and rups and me cracked up through out the night with hysterical laughs, hiccups, numbness and fits of giggles..!!!
and since then all my friends,tanvi,kshitij,anthony,jayant,pallavi, inna,rupa, anjali,kunal, candy, sam, vatsala,sameer,sonia,sandesh,khush, even the irritating darshini(the gal who peed on my bathroom floor and i ended up baby sitting her)rucha, bob, priya di, anand, rajesh manasie,'manoj and preeeti' whom i really miss,gaurang, dj nicky, richie,rahul,tapan,surbhi

, pranay, vijay, even amishi(wth)and above all bhai...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (a small mention for my in laws too..namoatter the differences, i enjoy your company too) HAVE UNDOUBTLY (EACH ONE OF YOU)LEFT ME WITH GOOD MEMORIES...
please forgive me if i have forgotton anyone's name... LET ME KNOW TOO,IF YOU WANNA
i havent mentioned FRANK coz he's too special for a mention..:P

even though the memories may have dazed, i thank you all for the companionship that was offered at that moment..hahahaha:P
CHEERS..!
and shivi i look forward to clinker glasses with you...:D

3 comments:

  1. This post way 2 personal for me to comment but newaz Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oye....!!!! yo babby... cheerzz...!!!! v shud have another round soon n this time not 5 pegs but more of em...!!! :D i think now vl have to get not 2 but 3 bottles in all of us (BEVADA's) lol...!!! muuaah... :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dear.... thanks for mentioning my name :) n i hope i didnt misbehaved after my 5th glass down! hehehe....missing a good daru party yaar :(

    ReplyDelete