Friday, December 19, 2008

Sukriti..friend and more

Am one of the few lucky ones who has managed to have a friend for the keeps..
i take this as an achievement for myself..to have a friend who is just another you who knows wen u have to listen,when u gotto shup up and when u HAVE to speak..
to not have introduced Sukriti Sharma would mean that am not expresing myself right..

below are the lines that my friend dedicated to me..(i know its like the most selfish thing to do,rather than writing bout her,am writing,what she wrote for me...but then this is my blog and i satisfy my ego first;-)...)

to saumya,
i don't kow what will happen in the future,i cant change the past but i can thank you for the present,for being my closest friend and letting me be yours...

and plus,she dedicated a song for me called
BEYOND PEARLS
-WOLTER TUBBS

if i just do my thing and you do yours,
we stand in danger of losing each other and ourselves.
i am not in this world tyo live upto your expectations;
but i am in this world to confirm you
as a unique human being
and to be confirmed by you,
we are fully ourselves only in relation to each other;
the I detached from you, Disintegrates.
i do not find you by chance;
i find you by an active life of reaching out.
rather than passively letting things happen to me,
i can act intentionally to make them happen,
i must begin with myself,true;
but i must not end with myself;
the truth begins with two..
----------------------------------
thanks inna(sukriti) for everything...
i promise a cactus to you

1 comment: